Let’s take a look at Make Up Store’s collection from 2014. They have released few collections for winter 2014, and I have received few items from each of their winter collections to show you!
Let me give you some introduction to the collection,
- BRAVE is part of Make Up Store winter collections. As the name suggests, BRAVE is meant for us who loves daring look with bold and dark colors. Most of the items mentioned here are part of BRAVE collections.
- RENAISSANCE is also part of MAKE UP STORE winter collection but it posses more romantic feelings. The idea of RENAISSANCE is to create an angelic look which is perfect for the month of December.
- NORDIC is inspired by the beauty of aurora in the north and creating a cool icy look for the winter season.
Now let’s take a look at the eyeshadows and glitters,
in the picture below, I have Strong and Crow eyeshadow, and also glitter in Courageous. Strong is a pink eyeshadow leaning towards purple with shimmers. I am using Strong as both eyeshadow and blush. The size of the products makes it easy for me to swirl my cheek brush and apply it on my cheek. Strong is part of Brave collection. Another item from the BRAVE collection is the glitter in courageous. Courageous is a bronzy red glitters to add the dazzle to your look.
Crow is part of NORDIC collection. I like this color for it’s versatility and it’s easy to work with. Crow is described as slate grey shade. I would personally say that it’s a mixture of grey and blue. Pigmentation of Crow is decent and easy to blend with. This color is easy to apply and can be worn on it’s own, I have used this as an eyeliner color too.
The eyeshadows and the glitter is retailing at $27 each.
I also received two lip products to show you. In the picture below, you can see MATT 406. It has matte finish and the color is a red wine. One thing that attracts me from this is that although it provides matte finish, it doesn’t make my lip feels dry. It’s moisturising and the color stays for long hours. Matt contains avocado oil which gives a slightly oily surface that protects your lips against the environment and keeps your lips hydrated. This matte lipstick is recommended for you who has dry and sensitive skin. MATT 406 is retailing for S$29.
Below here I also have a lip gloss and a nail polish that matches very well. Gritty lipgloss and Elizabeth Nail Polish is part of BRAVE collections. Gritty is a blushing shade of deep coral pink with gorgeous multicolored shimmers as you can see in the picture above. This lipgloss matches perfectly with the nail polish in Elizabeth. Gritty is retailing for S$35 and Elizabeth is retailing for S$22.
If you have not explored Make Up Store Winter collections, pay a visit to their stores. They’re housing lots of make up items with wide range of colors. In Singapore, you may find them in the following locations:
- Paragon #03-20 Tel : 6887 5828
- VivoCity #01-02 Tel : 6276 0988
- 313@somerset #04-10 Tel : 6884 6008
- ROBINSONS The Heeren Tel : 6737 7959