It’s my first “What is in My Current Make Up Bag?” post ever. I am so excited to write this post as these products are the ones I use regularly for my touch ups. I hope I would be able to post this regularly once every 2 months or so. So here are the products I currently have on my make up bag:
- NARS Fairy’s Kiss Palette: This is the palette that I currently have on my make up bag. It has 6 versatile shades to be used for my day/night look. I did a review of this palette on my previous post. You may read the review HERE
- Chanel Compact Mirror which I received from a friend. I am really glad that she gave me this mirror, I love how beautiful the red color is.
- Urban Decay Naked FLUSHED palette: This is a genius palette which I love a lot. It is a complete three in one palette consisting of bronzer, blush and highlighter. The shade can be used nicely on people with either dark or light skin tone. I have done a detailed review HERE
- YSL Touche Eclat: This is a must have product on my make up pouch. I use this product to highlight my browbone and as a corrector. Believe it or not, I have never changed this product from my make up bag for more than a year as I find this product is very useful as a touch up tool.
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder: This is a relatively new product that I tried recently. So far this powder has works pretty well on me. It helps to control the oil in my T-zone area. I must admit that this powder is not the best powder I’ve tried but considering the price I paid, I am happy to repurchase this again.
- Maybelline Rocket Mascara: This mascara is my current favorite mascara. It helps to lengthen my eyelash and at the same time it makes my lashes looks thicker. I have a short and rather droopy mascara and there are only few mascara that works for me. Maybelline Rocket mascara stays for the whole day for me without smudging. Moreover, cleaning this mascara is so easy! Warm water is all you need to clean all the mascara on the lashes.
- Chanel Retractable Kabuki Brush: I love the softness of this brush. The hair are dense and this brush can be used as a blush brush, bronzer brush and even powder brush. It’s a perfect brush to be kept in my make up pouch. I have reviewed the product previously, you may read it HERE
- YSL Glossy Stain in 101 Reckless Pink: What I love about YSL Glossy stain is the texture. The shade stays on for a long time (4-5 hours at least) and the I love the shine this lipstain has. I specially love shade “reckless pink” as it looks natural on my lip but the shine it has adds something more to my look. I have reviewed & swatched YSL Glossy Stain Rebel Nudes on one of my blogpost HERE
- Chanel Rouge Allure in 88 Evanescente: This is a natural pinkish nude lipstick. I always rotate my nude lipstick shade every two weeks or every month. This is to make sure that all my nude lipsticks are well loved :p
- Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner: hands down! This has got to be my all time fave liquid eyeliner. It has never fail to stay on my lid for the whole day without smudging. The brush size is nicely designed; it’s not too long and not too pointy, the size is just nice to apply line along my lash line. This eyeliner retails at SGD 20-25 (I can’t remember the exact price) at major drugstore in Singapore.
- Last but not least, is a Chloe perfume miniature. This is one of my fave perfume and it’s always a pleasure to add a bit of smell after a long day at work.
Wah I just realized that I have quite a lot of things on my make up pouch Some of my friends have commented that I have so many things on my make up bag; however I enjoy bringing these make up on my bag. It’s a pleasure to do a touch up during lunch break or after work before dinner.
I’ll try to rotate the products in my make up bag and I hope that I’ll be able to write on this topic on a regular basis
Share with me on what you have on your make up bag, please
Thank you for reading!
BABARA is the first premium flat shoes brand from Korea. After more than 50 stores in Korea, 9 stores in China and 20 stores in Japan, now we bring it closer to you in Jakarta at Taman Anggrek Mall 1st floor # 144 (beside McDonald).
BABARAnCo was born in Korea with 20 years of shoes technology. Producing the best shoes with unique sensitivity and design.
All products from BABARA are made from top grade genuine leather, outsole and supplementary cushion from ITALY. Handmade by the craftsmen to enhance comfortable and natural feeling.
BABARA IS HAVING AN OPEN FACEBOOK CELEBRATION EVENT!
FINALLY~~ BABARA Facebook Open Celebration EVENT!
We prepared this event to thank all BABARA fans that became our friends by liking our BABARA flat Indonesia Facebook page (www.facebook.com/BABARAflat.id).
It’s easy to participate..
1. Become our friends by clicking LIKE button on our BABARA flat Indonesia
page and SHARE it.
2. Which one of the pictures below is the REAL logo of BABARA? Write your
We prepare IDR 500,000 voucher for 5 person, IDR 300,000 voucher for 10 person and 5 Swarovski earrings for you who have answered this question correctly.
If you really want to win this prizes,
LIKE and SHARE this event and your chance to win will be UP~UP!! ^.~
Event details : Find BABARA real logo
Event period : 19 Oct 2012- 19 Nov 2012
Winner announcement : Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012
Giveaway : 5 vouchers IDR 500,000
10 vouchers IDR 300,000
5 Swarovski earrings
GOOD LUCK everyone
Just 36 days till Christmas! I still cant believe we almost at the end of 2011.. time flies right? Anyway, Christmas is one of an excuse to buy something nice for working hard this year, oh well at least it is for me.
I gave up buying designer high heels because I ended up used it just around the house. Even though I kinda need wear heels (I’m petite by the way), I scared of wearing high heels. So I have decided to invest in items that I will wear such as flats shoes. One of my choice is Varina flats from Salvatore Ferragamo. I think its classy and never out of style, I know some of you will say it looks mature and old. What do you guys think?
Image from SaksFifthAvenue
Next, I wear jeans a lot and so far my favorite are Hudson, 7 for all mankind and Citizens of Humanity. Jeans is so versatile you can dress down and dress up too, would love to try J Brand. Any thoughts or recommendation about the sizes? Skinny jeans looks really good with high heels…
Image from ShopBop
Again, I hardly used accessories even on weekend but I bought quite a few of them and they’re just in a basket somewhere in my wardrobe. Maybe this time go with something more simple, my choice goes to Jennifer Zeuner Mini Horizontal Cross Necklace. Love how the cross is horizontal instead of vertical.
Images from Miijo
This ring from Samantha Wills looks so pretty and love the blush color which definitely match my wardrobe easily. Not sure if I will wear this often but I can imagine wearing this with maxi dress will be so pretty.
Images from Samantha Wills
Okay the last item is Michael Kors Jet Set Sport Watch, always wanted to have an over sized watch, I think this just the right size for me.
Image from Shopbop
I should have stop thinking about myself and get started on getting gifts for the loved ones, would love to hear your christmas wish list if you have one
Hello all beautiful, cute, handsome readers!
I’m so excited to write about this post!
Lady Dior is the iconic bag from Christian Dior. It is said that this bag owns its name to the Princess Lady Diana, who received it as a gift during a visit to Paris and fell in love with it.
Lady Dior is one of my favorite bag of all time! Personally I think it’s timeless classic bag that suits every woman who wish to have an elegant look. When I heard the news that Dior is going to launch a LADY DIOR EYESHADOW PALETTE, my heart suddenly jumps up because I can’t wait to see it in person! It is inspired by the new Tweed and Crocodile Lady Dior Bag, one of the latest editions of the iconic Lady Dior bag from Spring/Summer 2011.
here’s what it looks like:
image is taken from www.herworld.com
It will be coming soon to be retailed in Singapore. Soon, REAL SOON!
This palette will be selling on retail at $138. It’s an expensive palette. Should I get it? Well I have no idea until I see it myself. I don’t think it’s practical to use, but it looks too cute ;). If I finally BOUGHT the palette, I will definitely write a review for you guys
The Rachel Zoe Project is one of my favorite TV shows, obviously it’s because there are heaps of pretty designer dresses and shoes shown in the shows. I love when Rachel needs to dress their celebrities clients for award season especially The Oscars and She has to attend Fashion Shows and hunting the right dress for her clients. It looks really hectic because sometime her client have no time to fitting until a few days or even the day of The Oscars.
She dressed celebrities like Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore, Molly Sims and many more. She just launched a clothing line called Rachel Zoe collection and its available in ShopBop.com
“It was almost like giving birth,” she tells ShopBop.com. “When it was over, I was like, ‘This is the most exciting, most challenging adventure. This is new, and this is fun.’” Zoe, who drew inspiration from old-school stars like Diane Keaton and Ali McGraw, wanted her pieces to be classic, timeless and on trend — but not trendy. Calling her line “affordable luxury,” she says pieces from her collection will be functional and comfortable.
Ali Wrap Collar Cape – One of my favorite!!
Ruffle Maxi Gown
Colleen Tie Collar Blouse + Long Faux Fur Vest + Julie Skinny Jeans
From faux fur, 60s dresses to flare jeans, all of them are her signature style which you can clearly see her wearing it. Check and shop her full collection now on ShopBop.com and on top of that ShopBop has free international shipping for orders above $100.
All images are from ShopBop