With the busy schedule and being exposed to the sun everyday, there’s no doubt that my skin will be looking dull when neglected. As much as high SPF sunscreen will be helpful to prevent dullness, cleansing regime & skincare will also play a part to help skin looking brighter. So when Clarisonic sent me this set, I was thrilled to give it a try!
Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution by Clarisonic promises to combat hyper-pigmentation, acne-induced discolouration, uneven skin tone and dullness. The set contains these products:
- Clarisonic Aria: This sleek device is both ergonomical and customizable with a pulsing T-Timer and three adjustable levels of sonic speed: Delicate, Universal and Powerful.
- The Radiance Brush Head: This uniquely designed and patented spot and dullness-fighting brush head is specifically engineered with softer, denser, extra fine bristles to deliver a complexion-comforting yet highly effective cleansing experience.
- Skin Illuminating Cleanser: The high-foaming gentle cleansing action combined with the pigment balancing activity of licorice helps brighten and even skin tone while removing impurities. This cleansing milk is specially formulated to be used with Clarisonic Cleansing device.
- Skin Renewing Essence Boost: Formulated with Vitamin B3, this essence promised to help smooth and retexture skin for a more radiant, healthy looking complexion.
- Brightening Activator Serum: Featuring powerful depigmentation ingredients, Ellagic Acid and Phenylethyl Resorcinol, this clinically proven serum is formulated to provide intense hydration and help reduce the synthesis of melanin and lighten dark spots, age spots and acne-induced discoloration when applied each day and night.
How to use:
– Moisten your skin with Skin Illuminating Cleanser directly into the skin and using the ARIA speed 1, let the device cleanse your skin with 1 minute T-timer
– After cleansing your face and washing your face with water, apply 3-5 drops of Skin Renewing Essence Boost onto the palm of your hand and press into your face.
– Apply Brightening Activator Serum all over your face and massage with your finger tips.
After using this kit for close to two weeks, one thing I must say is that I do notice my face looking brighter. I can even see an instant result after one time use – my skin was looking brighter and less dull. After almost two weeks, I noticed an even better result; My cheek area looks much better and the skin pigmentation on my cheek has faded slightly. But on my dry skin, I feel the Skin Renewing Essence Boost is rather drying on my skin and hence I skipped on the routine and only using the cleansing milk and the serum.. Both these product has helped me to achieve a brighter complexion.
The Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution retails for $355 and is available at Sephora (from 1st April 2015), TANGS Orchard & Robinsons Raffles City (from 18th April 2015). Sonic Radiance Customization Set, $170 (Only available in June 2015); Skin Illuminating Cleanser, $35; Brightening Activator Serum, $75; Skin Renewing Essence Boost, $55; Radiance Brush Head, $40.