This July, Bellabox invites all of us to get a glimpse of Paris. This month’s theme is Parisienne. I am so excited to try the samples provided in this box! There are many lovely things that I’ve been wanting to try but haven’t got the chance to do so. So let’s unbox this month’s Bellabox!
- Lollipops Glossy Lipstick in Fatal Cocktail – This is my first ever Lollipops product! As the name suggest, this lipstick is glossy in a coral shade. The shade looks quite bold to me but for a glossy finish, this is something that I would wear 🙂
- Hanaka Hydro Rejuvenate Set by Beautify Me – a very cute packaged facial mask. There are two pieces of this in July Bellabox.
- L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 emergency care – Love how handy this hair serum is. The smell of this haircare product is also pleasant to my nose
- L’OREAL Paris UV Perfect Anti Dullness UV Protector – I tried this sunscreen once and my first impression was that this sunscreen feels lightweight to me. It is packed with SPF 50+ UVB, UVA PA+++ which is highly essential in this sunny Singapore
- Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret EDP – playful scent for floral scent
- Nuxe White Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion – I love Nuxe products in general. Nuxe has few products ranges that are worth to try on.
- Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment & Glamglow Youthmud Tinglefoliate Treatment – These two product are the most exciting for me as I have not tried any Glamglow products before. I have been hearing how effective these masks are! So far I am liking both masks – love how my skin looks bright after applying the mask.
- LIERAC Sensory Oil with 3 white flowers – yay for another oil for me to try! I am a big fan of oils for skincare ; facial oils, hair oils and body oil. I am using this oil at night. I love how calming the scent is – it soothe my mind and moisturises my skin throughout the night
- Phytokeratine Ultra Repairing Mask – if you are having a frizzy and dry hair, this could be a rescuer! I tried this on my hair and love how my hair feels after application, it’s easier to control and it feels smoother instantly.
My Verdict on July’s bellabox:
I am very happy with the samples given in this month’s Bellabox. Many products here are pretty new to me and so far I am loving how the products works on me. My personal favourite product has got to be the Glamglow Mask and Lierac Sensory Oil.
Thank you for reading!