Hello hello! It’s the end of June and I know that it might be late for me to post on the June Bellabox, but since this is my first Bellabox, let me share with you on what I think of the goodies inside.
- Anna Suit Secret Wish EDT – I love the happy and playful scent of this EDT. The scent of the perfume makes me feel younger 😉
- Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment – this is a yay product for me! One of the star product of June Bellabox! It is packed with SPF which I love especially in thus sunny Singapore. It has a sheer rosy red shade which is suitable for everyday use for its moisturizing effect and its sheer color.
- Laneige BB Cushion pore Control & Laneige 6-in-1 BB Cushion – I tried both in the counter and both have perfoming very well. I personally like the 6-in-1 BB Cushion better for its finish. Some people likes the pore control better for its coverage but for me personally, the 6-in-1 works better for me 🙂
- Appelles Rosemary Body Bar – I am not a big fan of soap bars but the scent is actually quite appealing. I don’t mind giving this a try 🙂
- Belif has quite a multiple product in June Bellabox; Peat Miracle Revital Cream – This is a revitalising cream which stimulates skin to restore skin to its natural turnover rate for a younger looking complexion. This retails for $84 for the 50ml. The sample given here is in a tube which gives quite a generous amount of sample. The box also comes with Miracle Revital Eye Cream and Miracle Revital Serum concentrate. These products are meant for younger looking complexion.
- La Fresh Eco Wipe – a fuss free make up remover especially when you are travelling.
That’s all from me! Hope you’re enjoying your June Bellabox- Haul of Fame 😉