Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in 01 Golden Mink

Hello readers, if you like this page, don't forget to "Like" it !

Hi everyone!

Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in 01 Golden Mink (10g/.35oz) is my first Tom Ford product and yes I have been looking this item for a while and decided to splurge myself. It is quite pricey 100AUD for an eye quad, I’m just hoping its worth the price.

In terms of packaging, this is one of the best looking palette ever exist and looks super expensive (it is expensive tho! ;p) also inside there is a bigger mirror compare to any other palette.

I wanted Enchanted in the first place but David Jones didn’t have it so as a neutral color, this eye quad and also Cognag sable got my attention, but I decided to get Golden mink even though I’m not a big fan of shimmer eyeshadow. Anyway Meryl has reviewed Cognag Sable here. Aren’t their gorgeous? I just love looking at this palette.

Can’t help myself to take couple more pictures. Color wise this eye quad is so wearable, for daily routine I skip the shimmer and just use the 2 bottom colors. Only that combination, some friends at works said it was a great look!

Here’s the swatches of the quad under natural lights, without primer of course and have experience no fall out for the shimmer colors. This quad is very easy to blend also texture is very smooth.

Conclusion, I’m happy with my purchase and definitely not my last Tom Ford Eye Quad! Any suggestion for my next Tom Ford eye quad?

Thanks for reading :)

By: Monica

Memoiselle tagged this post with: Tom Ford Read 425 articles by

1. Chermaine says:

The packaging is so beautiful! However, its really rather pricey.

Love,
    Chermaine

2. Great palette, very versatile!

3. This palette looks absolutely beautiful :) x

4. Sunny says:

I wish TF quads were available in Belgium. This one screams my name! Glad to hear it works so well for you!

5. Karo says:

wow! I want this Quad!
    So amazing and neutral colors <3
    See you on Insta <3 <3 <3
    Kissssss

6. SO PRETTY! That copper shade is right up my alley!

7. I have so many warm neutral shades in my stash but I never get bored of them. This palette looks gorgeous :-)

8. For a second I thought this was Cognac Sable (RAEViewer’s favourite TF quad). I think these colours might suit me better actually, since Cognac Sable has this purple-y/gray undertone that doesn’t always work. These aren’t available in Canada yet though, so I’ll just have to sit tight and wait!

Hey Monica, Golden Mink was going to be my first TF palette but my eyes got swayed by Cognac Sable which is a neutral warm palette with oomph. I am sure eventually get around to owning this. Your swatches confirms that I will get this, it is so pretty. I actually love the sparkle shades.

Hey Jacq! after I bought this, I realised I might like cognac more than this since I’m not a big fan of shimmer shades.. I’m might get Cognac Sable too in the future. By the way your new TF eye quad is soooo pretty :)

10. Hurray for your first TF product!! :D I still haven’t taken the plunge but I’m sure I will sooner or later (there are a few Burberry and Giorgio Armani palettes that I’m eyeing first! :D). The shades in this one are gorgeous though and I really like that you can just use the bottom 2 for a natural look or layer the shimmery shades on top for some added bling!

Yay for my first and definitely not the last TF products !! LOL you should try TF’s eye quad when you have a chance. Yup, when I’m in rush to work, I can’t be bother to use 4 shades :)

11. Shari says:

12. Shari says:

I would love to see this on you!! I really want this but went for Cognac Sable instead. :) No regrets!!