Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadows in 12 Konruri

Today I am showing you the last Suqqu product that I bought during my holiday in UK. I picked this Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadow in 12 Konruri because of the blue and the neutral colors. I find the color looks very nice in the pan for both day and night look. I believe this eyeshadow is part of their Summer 2012 release.

The packaging:

The packaging is the standard Suqqu packaging. I won’t talk so much about it as I have talked about the packaging in my other posts on Suqqu. You can read it here.

The Color:

There are 5 colors in this palette. Two of them are blue; a deep blue with a satiny finish and the other is a blue with silver shimmer. The rest of the colors are neutrals; the one at the top left is a shimmery champagne, the one at the top right is a shimmery taupe and the one in the bottom left is a matte beige with a slight pink.

I find the color combination is very interesting. In fact I can use this palette for both day and night look. Or if you’d like to explore the colors, you could always mix the blue and neutral colors together.

Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

The Texture:

Just like other Suqqu eyeshadows, Konruri has excellent texture and pigmentation. It’s extremely smooth and has no fallout when applied. The pigmentation is great and I think it’s even better than my other Suqqu eyeshadows. The shimmers have smoother texture compared to the matte color. Although the matte color is not as smooth as the shimmers, the matte still performs very well. The matte is not chalky at all and I like to use this to highlight my browbone.

My Look:

I hope you like this review and look :)

For those who celebrate Lunar New Year, I wish you the best of luck in the year of snake!

Xin Nian Kuai Le, Gong Xi Fat Chai!

Thank you for reading!

By Meryl

1. Bellyhead says:

That is really pigmented looking. Much more so than Kakitsubata. You look beautiful in it!!

2. Gummy Vision says:

Ahhhh…Suqqu…Suqqu…I need you!!! LOL! I don’t have anything from this line yet, but hopefully sooooon!!! Really great swatches, even my Husband said the colors looked nice :-) This looks like a pretty versatile palette.

3. Replica says:

That looks lovely on you, I am very tempted to get that one myself, thanks for sharing :)
    x

4. Larie says:

That’s a really lovely combination of shades – I especially love that there are some blues included :D

5. Sunny says:

Happy Chinese New Year to you, Meryl!

Also, you did NOT just show me more taupe and blue! I’m getting a bit addicted to these two colors!

What a gorgeous palette Meryl, Suqqu cannot do wrong when it comes to a neutral palette. I love the blues too. Great look Meryl as usual. :)

7. I love this combination–you’re absolutely right about it being unique but really wearable, Meryl! I always love a good taupe and am also trying to incorporate more blue into my collection. This palette would be perfect for me!! :D

8. Lovely colours. I have yet to try Suqqu (I don’t want to try for fear I’d get addicted!) but you look pretty in the FOTD :-)