Laura Mercier Artist Palette

Hi hi!

It’s been so long since we posted. Both of us are just back from our holiday. We’ll post more on our holiday & haul hopefully as soon as possible. Today I am going to show you my Laura Mercier Artist Palette. I bought this when Sephora had 20% discount. Let’s take a peek at the packaging!

The Packaging:

The packaging caught my attention when I saw it at Sephora. It’s made of snake skin printed fabric. There’s a magnet at the bottom to make sure that the eyeshadow palette is secured properly.

The Color:

It consist of 12 colors; 6 shimmery/velvety on the top row and 6 matte colors on the bottom row. The colors are very wearable for all skin tone. You can use this for both day look and night look. For me, this is the new NAKED palette which means my new favorite :)

Texture & Pigmentation:

The texture is very smooth, buttery and very well pigmented. It’s very easy to apply. I have not experienced fallout from most colors. I am usually a fan of shimmery eyeshadows rather than matte. But looking at this palette, I guess there’s no reason not to love the matte ones. The pigmentation are super awesome that it only needs two layer to have smooth finish. I have no negative thing to say about the texture of this palette. It’s definitely one of my favorite eye palette! I am not sure which one I love more between Urban Decay Naked and this one. Both are very travel friendly, have great color choices and awesome texture :)

Final Thought:

If you are a fan of NAKED palette, I think you’ll like this one. I am not sure if this palette is necessary if you already have Naked palette but the texture and the quality of the eyeshadow is really worth looking at.

Thank you for reading.

By: Meryl

Memoiselle tagged this post with: Laura Mercier, Urban Decay Read 417 articles by

1. Chris says:

It looks pretty but I agree, I don’t think it’s a must have. Hope you had a great holiday!

2. Ruby says:

This is a very gorgeous palette which I almost caved in a few times. I actually think this palette is different from Naked because it has more pink and plum shades.

Welcome back Meryl! This palettes looks great and at a 20% what a good buy. African Violet and Sunlit looks absolutely gorgeous. I look forward to your eotd.

4. Coco says:

I really wanted this palette for the longest time! But I’ve gotten some colors that are similar to the eyeshadows in it so I feel like I would be getting repeats. I still want it though because I’ve never tried LM eyeshadows.

5. Really pretty Meryl! They all look really lovely! I’m strangely liking that plum smoke though! Really pretty!

6. L e n a says:

i am not big on palettes to be honest, but this is something i want to have! beautiful beautiful!! :)

7. OOh. I’m still really wanting this one! EEK! now that i’ve banned myself from buying eyeshadow for the year, i don’t know what i’ll do! LOL!

8. Replica says:

What a lovely range of shades, LM really do great palettes for their holiday collection, we didn’t get this one in the UK but I did pick up the glamour wardrobe, you remind me that I need to review that soon :)

9. Jen W says:

I was seriously considering getting this palette when I saw swatches on Glitter Geek blog, huge fan of the medium and darker colours in it. In the end I just bought Deep Night eyeshadow because that was the main colour I wanted.

Beautiful packaging though!