Luxasia Warehouse Sale 2012 Haul

Hi Hi!

I will be posting a quick post about my haul at Luxasia Warehouse Sale 2012.

I found out about this warehouse sale from Michelle from Ice Frost Diary‘s blog. I missed this event last year so I definitely would not want to miss this event again.

The sale was mainly about perfume. There are too many brands of perfume to mention; Chloe, Marc Jacob, Balenciaga, Hermès, Prada, Annick Goutal, acqua di parma, etc. The make up brands are Burberry, Guerlain, RMK, Anna Sui. There are many french skincare brands too!

Here’s a quick snap of my haul:

My hauls are mainly Burberry makeup product. The eyeshadows are at $15, The lipstick was at $20, Concealer was at $25, Lip liner was at $12. The non make up item I bought from Burberry is Burberry The Beat Perfume. This was sold at $49 (50ml)

I also picked Guerlain Emillio Pucci Terra Azzura at $50. I am so happy that finally I am getting this at a more reasonable price. I believe this was retailed at more than $100. I also picked up the nail polish at $12.

I hope to review these makeup items soon. I really want to use my Burberry products as soon as possible and see how much I like them :)

Thank you for reading!

Memoiselle tagged this post with: Burberry, Guerlain Read 426 articles by

1. Michelle says:

Awesome haul here!! :D

2. Linda says:

wow great haul indeed!!! LOVE the burberry stuff!!! There weren’t anymore when i got there… :'(

3. Ruby says:

Nice haul there! The savings are substantial!

4. Ahhhhh stop!!! I am SO jealous right now!!! I WISH THERE WAS A SIMILAR KIND OF SALE HERE–I WANT DISCOUNTED BURBERRY MAKEUP!!!! :P No really, you are soooo lucky–looks like you got a lot of great stuff! *sigh*

Hi Becca,
      Don’t be jealous.. You guys are very lucky to live in the USA that it’s very easy to get many great cosmetics product at more decent price. It’s pretty hard for us who live in Asia & Australia to get our hands to some brands like LMDB, Rouge Bunny Rouge :(
      Thanks lovely! It was sold at a great bargain so I couldn’t control myself much LOL

Babe! I hear about how much you paid for the Burberry eye shadows, my wallet is crying. So cheap! I hope you will enjoy them like I do. Wah! the Guerlain bronzer too, I am very very sad now :(

6. L e n a says:

great haul!
    those burberry eyeshadows look so yummy. and such great price! ;0

7. Sunny says:

OH MY GOD YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I nearly FAINTED at the sight of all the goodies! No kidding!

8. Taylor says:

I am terribly jealous. How I would love go get my hands on those Burberry shadows. I cannot believe the great deals and selection at an outlet!

9. Joy says: