Dior Spring 2012 – Garden Roses Eyeshadow Palette

As you probably know Dior Spring 2012 collection has a pretty garden and flowery theme which is my weakness since I am very into flowers and pastels colors.  After such dilemma and staring at beautiful swatches from miss elain-nio and prettyseaeagle. I finally decided to get the garden roses instead of garden pastels. Thanks for the swatches ladies!

It is quite expensive for SGD95, I bought this palette simply because of the flower embossed in the shadows. If it is just plain I definitely pass on this shadows.

family portrait of my purple shade eye shadow (Estee Lauder, Dior, & Kose), its not relevant but I can’t help myself not to take pics 🙂

Here’s the swatches of Dior Garden Roses! because its taken using my phone, the picture is not too clear. All colors are very sheer and shimmery, it is pretty though.

Memoiselle tagged this post with: Dior Read 471 articles by

Everyone got the Garden Roses, I’m the only one that got Garden Pastel :(. Meryl I bought this just because of the pretty rose print too. Every time I see a garden rose post I get more worried about my colour choice. Sigh guess I will find out whether it suits me when it arrives, I’m getting impatient.

Hi Jacqueline, this is Monica by the way 🙂 Garden Pastel also very pretty, I even asked couple of my friends which one to get since I haven’t seen it in person and most of them said Garden Pastel! Do post it when you’re get yours 🙂

2. margie says:

hi memoiselle,
    it’s such a cute palette. will u do an fotd post on this? 🙂

3. Eileen says:

Hey Jacqueline,

Don’t be disheartened, Garden Pastels is gorgeous too but I just skipped that because I seldom wear my greens (in fact I look horrible in it) but so far the Dior SAs who wear the palette look impeccable for spring. You won’t regret your purchase I assure you.

Hi Monica,

What a great haul, thanks for the linkback! I agree with you, if it weren’t for the embossed flowers I would have skipped this quint in a heartbeat because I have SO MANY PURPLES. But then again, Dior seemed to have taken their eyeshadows up a notch this time round because the shimmers are extremely gorgeous and the powder is very fine 🙂

Hi Eileen, you’re welcome 🙂
      It’s good to know that I’m not alone, now I set my eyes on Lunasol Petal pure eyeshadows because of the embossed flower again. I agree, the colors are really pretty 🙂

4. Elaine says:

Beautiful isn’t it? It’s such a like a gorgeous piece of art! :p

Enjoy!